“To visit the Blessed Sacrament is . . . a proof of gratitude, an expression of love, and a duty of adoration toward Christ our Lord” (Venerable Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei 66).A Time of Prayer and Repentance
- Palm Sunday Masses: Apr 12, 5pm & Apr 13 at 8am, 10:30am & 5:00pm
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Apr 15, 6:30am & Rosary 7:40am
- Mass of the Lord’s Supper: Apr 17, 7pm
- Good Friday Service: Apr 18, 5:30pm
- Easter Vigil Mass: Apr 19, 8:00pm
- Easter Sunday Mass: Apr 20, 8 & 10:30am
With our celebration today, we come to the final days of Lent and even more importantly, we come to the heart of our faith. After his triumphant entry into Jerusalem with the crowds proclaiming him King, we follow Jesus as he makes his way to his Last Supper, Calvary, and the garden of Resurrection. These…
Jesus has been working great signs this Lenten season: the conversion of the woman at the well and healing the blind man. Today is another sign, a very important sign: the raising of Lazarus from the dead. Mary, Martha and Lazarus were friends of the Lord, in fact in the Benedictine calendar they are called…
Jesus makes the blind man see. This is the kernel of the Gospel text for this Sunday. But as the late Paul Harvey might have suggested there is a page 2 and the rest of the story. How did it come to be that the man was blind? The thinking of the time was that…
- Saturday: 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 5:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. Communion Service
- Weekday Masses: (Tuesday - Friday) 8:00 a.m. (check weekly bulletin)
- Holy Day Masses: See schedule in bulletin for details.