St. Gregory Barbarigo Parish Update – April 18, 2020
- Live-stream Sunday Masses at 5 PM and 10:30 AM. https://www.facebook.com/stgbarbarigo/videos/
- Father is in the confessional at 4:15 Saturday.
- Bulletins are available in the Gathering Space now or can be emailed by contacting the Parish Office.
- A slotted safe is available for envelopes and giving in the Gathering Space, or we can mail, drop off in the office, or use online resources.
St. Gregory’s is continuing to live stream the following: 12:00 pm Mass on Tuesday, 8:00 am Mass Wed – Friday, 5:00 pm Mass Saturday, 10:30 Mass Sunday and Stations of the Cross at 5:30 pm Friday evening.
Father will be available to hear confessions at 7:30 am Friday morning, 4:15 Saturday afternoon, and by appointment.
We will not be having scheduled Adoration on Wednesday due to the Shelter in Place law which goes into effect on April 1, 2020.
The Parish Office will be closed. You may still reach us by phone or email.
If you have special prayer requests, complete the form at the following link. We can post the prayer requests on our web page and have people pray for them during Adoration.
This is a good time for all of us to write down the 100 dreams we were challenged to write by Dynamic Parish! Let us know if you want the suggested categories to help do this. Also, there is a video on Formed.org about our dreams. Go to Formed from St. Gregory Barbarigo’s web page, and find a wealth of resources at your fingertips! Movies, Talks, Books, Studies…It’s amazing!
If you would like to watch Mass on EWTN, the following networks offer it.
- Dish Network: Channel 261
- Direct TV: Channel 370
- Cable: Channel 16 in English or Channel 17 in Spanish.
Check these online also:
Catholic Radio is 106.1 FM
Finally, if you are longing for Eucharist, you can pray a Spiritual Communion at any time…especially while watching Mass. (These are also available on small gold papers in the back of church.)
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.